Use deeplinks to trigger the AI Assistant in the chat widget from any website page or blog post!
Once the Eddy AI chat widget is installed on your website, you can create links (also called deeplinks or hyperlinks) that will send a predefined message to the AI Assistant. The links can then be attached to any text, images, or buttons like this one:
The message in the link can start a simple conversation or trigger a complete search that will return the results to users in a few seconds. It is a perfect way to engage your website visitors and quickly show them the most relevant information.
How to create a deeplink
- Select the text, image, or button,
- Click to insert a link,
- Enter https://chat.eddytravels.com/?send=text, replace text with the message you want to send to the chatbot.
Use the “+” symbol to connect the words in the message for the link:
Or alternatively, you can use “%20”:
Deeplink examples for specific travel searches
Here are some examples of how you can search for flights and integrate search phrases as deeplinks into your content:
- For flight searches, enter the origin city or country and the destination city or country:
Here is how to enter dates in searches and also messages for deeplinks:
- Fixed: on August 10-12, 08-22 to 08-25, 2021/09/15 to 2021/09/18…
- Flexible: next week, next month, in December…
- Business class, economy class
Number of passengers:
- Hotels, apartments, villas, resorts, hostels
- Central, by the beach, disinfected
- All-inclusive, pet-friendly, with swimming pool, with free breakfast
- Deals, cheapest, luxury, popular, top-rated
Number of rooms:
Number of people:
Price: up to X EUR:
🎡 TOURS AND ACTIVITIES
- Tours, private tours, group tours, guided tours, water activities, museums…
🚗 CAR RENTALS
- “Cars” or “car rentals”
By combining the links with the Eddy AI chat widget, you can create a seamless travel planning experience for your customers. Any time you will create new website content, it will be easy to promote the best travel deals and generate more revenue!
I need more help
If you have any additional questions or comments, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to help!